These 5 payments can equate to a value representative of the share of the business that the business owners want to leave to the next generation. Kai-Zen offers a to buy out family members, who are not working in the corporation. These 5 payments can equate to a value representing the share of the business. Allowing the original owners to leave the company to the second generation, without subjecting either party to business valuation risk. In order to get a fair and predictable income, Kai-Zen® capitalizes on business growth internally, by those family members contributing. Kai-Zen® solves this problem at approximately half the statistical cost of an out-of-pocket solution.
These 5 payments can equate to a value, representative of the share of the business that the owners want to leave to the next generation. Kai-Zen offers a solution to this without subjecting either party to risk. Family members not working in the business get a fair and independently predictable income. While those members employed by the corporation won't be at risk of destabilizing the business environment, or having non-involved shareholders effecting company decisions.
Kai-Zen® solves this problem at half the statistical cost of an out-of-pocket solution.
- A more cost effective tool to allow succession plans to be funded. Saving 30 to 50% of the cost.
- A known fixed cost that does not drain the business.
- Less divisive for succession members and participants.
- The leaving members don’t rely on the business to fund their buyouts.
- Participants must be below 65.
- In good health.
- Household earnings above $100,000.